MCA FlexiCare is our in-home support service, designed to assist people to access services that enable them to remain living in their community.
Why choose MCA FlexiCare?
We know that it is important to you to have regular and reliable assistance, and to feel comfortable with the people who come into your home.
At MannaCare we will match you to one of our MCA FlexiCare teams of Community Workers, so that you know your team, and your team knows you and how to meet your needs.
MCA FlexiCare offers an extensive range of services, including:
- Advice and support about aged care services and planning
- Assistance to help you with housework
- Meal preparation
- Assistance to shop and pay bills
- Help with personal grooming
- Home and garden maintenance
- Assistance with hearing aids and communication devices
- Assistance to access aids and equipment
- Assistance with social and leisure activities
- Assistance with transport
- Assistance with mobility
- Overnight support if help is needed during the night
- Assistance to access Emergency Support
- Nursing care and medication prompting or administration
- Post hospital care
- Care Advice
- In-home Occupational & Physiotherapy
- Holiday planning and access
- Pet care
- Hand massage
- Support to set up computer and internet access
- Carer support
- Settling in service for times of transition